Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value added selling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value added selling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value added selling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value added selling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 908 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value added selling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 908 standard requirements:
- Have all basic functions of Value added selling been defined?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Value added selling ?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- What is the Value added selling sustainability risk?
- Does Value added selling analysis show the relationships among important Value added selling factors?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value added selling book in PDF containing 908 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Value added selling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value added selling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value added selling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value added selling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value added selling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value added selling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Value added selling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the relationships of the informal organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Value added selling project?
- Quality Metrics: Where did complaints, returns and warranty claims come from?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Value added selling project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the Value added selling project?
- Requirements Management Plan: What information regarding the Value added selling project requirements will be reported?
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Value added selling project?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation should be used to support the selection decision?
Step-by-step and complete Value added selling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value added selling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value added selling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value added selling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value added selling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value added selling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value added selling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value added selling project with this in-depth Value added selling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value added selling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value added selling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value added selling investments work better.
This Value added selling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.