Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cognitive neuroscience Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cognitive neuroscience related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cognitive neuroscience specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cognitive neuroscience Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 864 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cognitive neuroscience improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 864 standard requirements:
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Cognitive neuroscience brings?
- Mapping neuro-cognitive processes and structures to learning styles, can it be done?
- Cognitive Neuroscience: what are the implications for education?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- Why should teachers care about cognitive neuroscience?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- Why should we adopt a Cognitive neuroscience framework?
- Why should people listen to you?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cognitive neuroscience book in PDF containing 864 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cognitive neuroscience self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cognitive neuroscience Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cognitive neuroscience areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cognitive neuroscience Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cognitive neuroscience projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cognitive neuroscience Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cognitive neuroscience project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Cognitive neuroscience project?
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the Cognitive neuroscience project objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Risk Register: What are the main aims, objectives of the policy, strategy, or service and the intended outcomes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Cognitive neuroscience project success?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next Cognitive neuroscience project you participate in?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Variance Analysis: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Procurement Management Plan: In which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
Step-by-step and complete Cognitive neuroscience Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cognitive neuroscience project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cognitive neuroscience project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cognitive neuroscience project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cognitive neuroscience project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cognitive neuroscience project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cognitive neuroscience project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cognitive neuroscience project with this in-depth Cognitive neuroscience Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cognitive neuroscience projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cognitive neuroscience and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cognitive neuroscience investments work better.
This Cognitive neuroscience All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.