Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GO Campaign Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GO Campaign related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GO Campaign specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GO Campaign Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GO Campaign improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for documenting the GO Campaign requirements in detail?
- What is the total cost related to deploying GO Campaign, including any consulting or professional services?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, GO Campaign Experience, and Brand Value
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Why is change control necessary?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of GO Campaign into the services that we provide?
- How will effects be measured?
- Is the performance gap determined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GO Campaign book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GO Campaign self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GO Campaign Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GO Campaign areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GO Campaign Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GO Campaign projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GO Campaign Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GO Campaign project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your GO Campaign project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the mechanisms of public and social accountability, and how can they be made better?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for accurate cost accumulation and assignment to control accounts in a manner consistent with the budgets using recognized acceptable costing techniques?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of GO Campaign project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for meeting staff extracurricular learning support requirements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an appropriate arrangement for meetings?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: If you were the GO Campaign project sponsor, how would you determine which GO Campaign project team(s) and/or individuals deserve recognition?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
Step-by-step and complete GO Campaign Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GO Campaign project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GO Campaign project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GO Campaign project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GO Campaign project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GO Campaign project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GO Campaign project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GO Campaign project with this in-depth GO Campaign Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GO Campaign projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GO Campaign and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GO Campaign investments work better.
This GO Campaign All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.