What is involved in Context-Aware Computing
Find out what the related areas are that Context-Aware Computing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Context-Aware Computing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Context-Aware Computing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Context-Aware Computing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Context-Aware Computing related domains to cover and 159 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Context-Aware Computing, Mixed reality, User interface, Ambient intelligence, Raspberry Pi, Transmedia storytelling, Wireless sensor network, Electric Imp, Performing arts, Business process management, Tabletop game, Smart city, Internet 0, Wearable computer, Industry 4.0, Blast Theory, Mixed reality game, Smart phones, IPSO Alliance, Radio-frequency identification, Context-Aware Computing, Health care, Context awareness, Context-aware pervasive systems, Internet of Things, Affective gaming, Flash mob, Mobile device, Treasure hunt, Roel Pieper, Augmented reality, Activity recognition, Web of Things, Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development, Mobile game, Object hyperlinking, Fuzzy locating, Home automation, Live action role-playing game, Internet refrigerator, Stefano Marzano, Autonomous agent, Gaetano Borriello, Serious game, Albrecht Schmidt, Virtual reality, Software agent, Smarter Planet, Ambient device, IEEE 802.15.4, Transreality gaming, .NET Gadgeteer, Computer-supported cooperative work, Smart TV, Alternate reality game, Electronic health record, Contextual application design:
Context-Aware Computing Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Context-Aware Computing risks and sort Context-Aware Computing activities.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Context-Aware Computing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How to deal with Context-Aware Computing Changes?
– What are our Context-Aware Computing Processes?
Mixed reality Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Mixed reality failures and develop and take control of the Mixed reality initiative.
– Among the Context-Aware Computing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Context-Aware Computing been identified and analyzed?
– Which Context-Aware Computing goals are the most important?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Examine User interface goals and reduce User interface costs.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Context-Aware Computing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Think about the functions involved in your Context-Aware Computing project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Context-Aware Computing goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
Ambient intelligence Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Ambient intelligence governance and find answers.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Context-Aware Computing project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Context-Aware Computing project lifecycle?
– What are the disruptive Context-Aware Computing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Is Context-Aware Computing Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Raspberry Pi Critical Criteria:
Study Raspberry Pi tasks and devise Raspberry Pi key steps.
– In the case of a Context-Aware Computing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Context-Aware Computing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Context-Aware Computing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Think about the people you identified for your Context-Aware Computing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Why are Context-Aware Computing skills important?
Transmedia storytelling Critical Criteria:
Grasp Transmedia storytelling planning and triple focus on important concepts of Transmedia storytelling relationship management.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Context-Aware Computing?
– Do the Context-Aware Computing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Wireless sensor network Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Wireless sensor network decisions and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are our needs in relation to Context-Aware Computing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Context-Aware Computing ?
– Does our wireless sensor network scale?
Electric Imp Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Electric Imp decisions and correct better engagement with Electric Imp results.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Context-Aware Computing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Have all basic functions of Context-Aware Computing been defined?
– Why should we adopt a Context-Aware Computing framework?
Performing arts Critical Criteria:
Reason over Performing arts quality and look in other fields.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Context-Aware Computing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Context-Aware Computing process available?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Context-Aware Computing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the key elements of your Context-Aware Computing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Business process management Critical Criteria:
Define Business process management planning and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Business process management information.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Context-Aware Computing process?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Context-Aware Computing processes of our organization?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Context-Aware Computing leaders?
Tabletop game Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Tabletop game visions and ask questions.
– How can you negotiate Context-Aware Computing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Smart city Critical Criteria:
Confer over Smart city leadership and sort Smart city activities.
– As an example; there are all kinds of innovative new applications and devices that promise to enable the connected home and vehicle, smart city and lifestyle, but how do we define what is IoT and what is not?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Context-Aware Computing requirements in detail?
Internet 0 Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Internet 0 failures and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Internet 0 decisions.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Context-Aware Computing leader?
– What are the short and long-term Context-Aware Computing goals?
Wearable computer Critical Criteria:
Mix Wearable computer management and finalize specific methods for Wearable computer acceptance.
– What vendors make products that address the Context-Aware Computing needs?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Context-Aware Computing Management?
Industry 4.0 Critical Criteria:
Adapt Industry 4.0 risks and forecast involvement of future Industry 4.0 projects in development.
– Consider your own Context-Aware Computing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Context-Aware Computing strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are current Context-Aware Computing Paradigms?
Blast Theory Critical Criteria:
Chat re Blast Theory engagements and point out Blast Theory tensions in leadership.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Context-Aware Computing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the usability implications of Context-Aware Computing actions?
Mixed reality game Critical Criteria:
Focus on Mixed reality game adoptions and be persistent.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Context-Aware Computing. How do we gain traction?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Context-Aware Computing processes?
– How important is Context-Aware Computing to the user organizations mission?
Smart phones Critical Criteria:
Adapt Smart phones outcomes and intervene in Smart phones processes and leadership.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Context-Aware Computing forward?
– What are the barriers to increased Context-Aware Computing production?
– Are we Assessing Context-Aware Computing and Risk?
IPSO Alliance Critical Criteria:
Talk about IPSO Alliance leadership and maintain IPSO Alliance for success.
– Does Context-Aware Computing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Radio-frequency identification Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Radio-frequency identification decisions and point out Radio-frequency identification tensions in leadership.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Context-Aware Computing, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we Identify specific Context-Aware Computing investment and emerging trends?
Context-Aware Computing Critical Criteria:
Rank Context-Aware Computing tactics and arbitrate Context-Aware Computing techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Context-Aware Computing services/products?
Health care Critical Criteria:
Derive from Health care strategies and finalize the present value of growth of Health care.
– What is the role of a hospital in a new community environment that provides more efficient and effective health care (e.g., what are the redesigned structures and models, the role and implementation of accountable care organizations, the structures and processes needed to implement new payment models such as bundled payments, and how do organizations transition to this new role)?
– Will beneficiaries that receive services from a health care professional or provider that is a part of an ACO be required to receive all his/her services from the ACO?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Context-Aware Computing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Can Accountable Care Organizations Improve the Value of Health Care by Solving the Cost and Quality Quandaries?
– Is Context-Aware Computing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we manage Context-Aware Computing Knowledge Management (KM)?
Context awareness Critical Criteria:
Adapt Context awareness failures and find out.
– Information/context awareness: how can a developer/participant restore awareness in project activity after having been offline for a few hours, days, or weeks?
– What threat is Context-Aware Computing addressing?
– Are there Context-Aware Computing Models?
Context-aware pervasive systems Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Context-aware pervasive systems issues and explain and analyze the challenges of Context-aware pervasive systems.
– Does Context-Aware Computing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Internet of Things Critical Criteria:
Depict Internet of Things goals and remodel and develop an effective Internet of Things strategy.
– IoT-based offerings are no longer one-off product hardware sales. Instead, manufacturers will embark on new relationships with customers that last for the entire lifecycle of the hardware product. Through over-the-air (OTA) communications, firmware updates and feature enhancements can be delivered to IoT products for as long as they are installed. Given this shift, how should we price our IoT offerings?
– The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– Sensors and the IoT add to the growing amount of monitoring data that is available to a wide range of users. How do we effectively analyze all of this data and ensure that meaningful and relevant data and decisions are made?
– Do individuals have an opportunity to consent to particular uses of the information, and if so, what is the procedure by which an individual would provide such consent?
– Computational offloading in mobile edge computing has a couple of challenges: how to split an IoT application?
– Can/how do the SWE standards work in an IoT environment on a large scale -billions/trillions or more sensors/ things ?
– How do we drive a secure solution that is interoperable and scales across a global IoT ecosystem?
– What are our key showtoppers which will prevent or slow down IoT applications rise?
– What impacts on users, clients and the business must be planned for?
– How much are companies liable vs. the consumers themselves?
– What is the retention period for the data in the system?
– How will the Internet of Things affect the Smartgrid?
– What measures are in place to protect sensitive data?
– Design for networking agnosticism: what is in a thing?
– How will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– What are the major components of IoT?
– What customer support will be needed?
– Why should we learn about IoT?
– Where Are the TPMs?
– What is an Agent?
Affective gaming Critical Criteria:
Depict Affective gaming projects and create Affective gaming explanations for all managers.
Flash mob Critical Criteria:
Consider Flash mob strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Flash mob decisions.
Mobile device Critical Criteria:
Define Mobile device tasks and sort Mobile device activities.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for mobile devices to access critical portions of the management interface?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Context-Aware Computing opportunities costing us money?
– Have you identified your Context-Aware Computing key performance indicators?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
Treasure hunt Critical Criteria:
Graph Treasure hunt quality and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Context-Aware Computing processes?
– What are the business goals Context-Aware Computing is aiming to achieve?
Roel Pieper Critical Criteria:
Align Roel Pieper management and probe the present value of growth of Roel Pieper.
– Do we all define Context-Aware Computing in the same way?
Augmented reality Critical Criteria:
Nurse Augmented reality management and get the big picture.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Context-Aware Computing project manager?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Context-Aware Computing moving forward?
Activity recognition Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Activity recognition projects and innovate what needs to be done with Activity recognition.
– Does our organization need more Context-Aware Computing education?
Web of Things Critical Criteria:
Guard Web of Things governance and question.
– Do we prepare for the future where the internet will move significantly beyond relying on handheld devices and computer terminals towards a more massively integrated web of things?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Context-Aware Computing delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Context-Aware Computing move?
– How do we go about Comparing Context-Aware Computing approaches/solutions?
Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development adoptions and finalize specific methods for Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development acceptance.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Context-Aware Computing? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are specific Context-Aware Computing Rules to follow?
Mobile game Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Mobile game engagements and gather practices for scaling Mobile game.
– Which customers cant participate in our Context-Aware Computing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Context-Aware Computing project?
– How do we Lead with Context-Aware Computing in Mind?
Object hyperlinking Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Object hyperlinking strategies and explore and align the progress in Object hyperlinking.
– What are the long-term Context-Aware Computing goals?
Fuzzy locating Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Fuzzy locating tactics and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Fuzzy locating projects.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Context-Aware Computing in a volatile global economy?
– What are all of our Context-Aware Computing domains and what do they do?
– Who needs to know about Context-Aware Computing ?
Home automation Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Home automation planning and interpret which customers can’t participate in Home automation because they lack skills.
– Does Context-Aware Computing analysis show the relationships among important Context-Aware Computing factors?
– How do we measure improved Context-Aware Computing service perception, and satisfaction?
Live action role-playing game Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Live action role-playing game adoptions and attract Live action role-playing game skills.
– Do we monitor the Context-Aware Computing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Internet refrigerator Critical Criteria:
Gauge Internet refrigerator visions and point out improvements in Internet refrigerator.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Context-Aware Computing objectives?
– Who will provide the final approval of Context-Aware Computing deliverables?
Stefano Marzano Critical Criteria:
Align Stefano Marzano projects and overcome Stefano Marzano skills and management ineffectiveness.
Autonomous agent Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Autonomous agent results and change contexts.
– Who sets the Context-Aware Computing standards?
Gaetano Borriello Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Gaetano Borriello adoptions and question.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Context-Aware Computing into the services that we provide?
– How can you measure Context-Aware Computing in a systematic way?
Serious game Critical Criteria:
Drive Serious game strategies and acquire concise Serious game education.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Context-Aware Computing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Is maximizing Context-Aware Computing protection the same as minimizing Context-Aware Computing loss?
Albrecht Schmidt Critical Criteria:
Match Albrecht Schmidt goals and change contexts.
– How do we know that any Context-Aware Computing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Virtual reality Critical Criteria:
Check Virtual reality management and devise Virtual reality key steps.
– How will you measure your Context-Aware Computing effectiveness?
Software agent Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Software agent goals and point out Software agent tensions in leadership.
– How can we improve Context-Aware Computing?
Smarter Planet Critical Criteria:
Model after Smarter Planet visions and define what our big hairy audacious Smarter Planet goal is.
– In what ways are Context-Aware Computing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we go about Securing Context-Aware Computing?
Ambient device Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Ambient device tactics and explain and analyze the challenges of Ambient device.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Context-Aware Computing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Do we have past Context-Aware Computing Successes?
IEEE 802.15.4 Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about IEEE 802.15.4 engagements and get the big picture.
Transreality gaming Critical Criteria:
Face Transreality gaming risks and customize techniques for implementing Transreality gaming controls.
.NET Gadgeteer Critical Criteria:
Prioritize .NET Gadgeteer visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
Computer-supported cooperative work Critical Criteria:
Nurse Computer-supported cooperative work projects and assess what counts with Computer-supported cooperative work that we are not counting.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Context-Aware Computing?
Smart TV Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Smart TV tactics and find answers.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Context-Aware Computing is underway?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Context-Aware Computing that make it risky?
– How do we keep improving Context-Aware Computing?
Alternate reality game Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Alternate reality game leadership and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does Context-Aware Computing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Context-Aware Computing process?
Electronic health record Critical Criteria:
Detail Electronic health record quality and display thorough understanding of the Electronic health record process.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Context-Aware Computing?
– Are assumptions made in Context-Aware Computing stated explicitly?
Contextual application design Critical Criteria:
X-ray Contextual application design adoptions and create Contextual application design explanations for all managers.
– How much does Context-Aware Computing help?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Context-Aware Computing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Context-Aware Computing External links:
Context-Aware Computing – Pedia
CiteSeerX — Context-Aware Computing Applications
Mixed reality External links:
Windows Mixed Reality PC hardware guidelines
Infinite Mixed Reality Studios – 360° Production House
All Categories — Windows Mixed Reality Developer Forum
User interface External links:
Datatel User Interface 5.3
Login – Terminal Customer User Interface – Colonial Pipeline
EWS User Interface
Ambient intelligence External links:
trakkies. Your ambient intelligence platform
Ambient Intelligence Laboratory – Test bed for Innovations
Define: Ambient Intelligence | iContact
Raspberry Pi External links:
RetroPie – Retro-gaming on the Raspberry Pi
Pi My Life Up – 70+ DIY Raspberry Pi Projects & Guides
Raspberry Pi Weather Station
Transmedia storytelling External links:
5 Steps For Successful Transmedia Storytelling – 8MS Blog
Max Giovagnoli | Transmedia Storytelling
Transmedia Storytelling in Education – ScienceDirect
Wireless sensor network External links:
Traffic Wireless Sensor Network – Econolite Communication
Electric Imp External links:
Electric Imp | Crunchbase
Electric Imp | Electric Imp Online Store
Electric Imp — Product
Performing arts External links:
Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall
Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts – Official Site
The Hobby Center for the Performing Arts
Business process management External links:
BP3 | Business Process Management
Workflow Software, Business Process Management …
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Tabletop game External links:
Role Playing Tips for Tabletop Game Masters
The tabletop game of strategy, luck, and imagination | Stratos
Uberstax Universal Tabletop Game Piece Holder
Smart city External links:
Smart City Schools – Home | Facebook
Smart City (2006) – IMDb
Tel Aviv-Yafo MunicipalityTel Aviv Smart City
Internet 0 External links:
[PDF]Internet 0: Inter-device Internetworking
Wearable computer External links:
New Wearable Computer Also Sucks Your Dick – YouTube
Wearable Computer – Gartner IT Glossary
Apple Watch: Apple Unveils Watch Wearable Computer | Time
Industry 4.0 External links:
Industry 4.0 – Infosys
Industry 4.0: Sharpening the Picture beyond the Hype
QiO – Industry 4.0 Software Company
Blast Theory External links:
Blast Theory – Home | Facebook
Karen by Blast Theory on the App Store – iTunes – Apple
Karen by Blast Theory – Android Apps on Google Play
Mixed reality game External links:
Microsoft demos ‘Project XRay’ mixed reality game for HoloLens
FPS Mixed Reality Game – YouTube
Smart phones External links:
HondaLink: Connectivity for Smart Phones and Honda …
AcuraLink | Connectivity for Smart Phones and Acura …
Latest Smart Phones Get 70% OFF Deals – DubaiPhonestore
IPSO Alliance External links:
Synapse CTO Named to IPSO Alliance Technical Advisory Board
IPSO Alliance – Home | Facebook
Context-Aware Computing External links:
Context-Aware Computing – Pedia
CiteSeerX — Context-Aware Computing Applications
Context awareness External links:
Chameleon: Context Awareness inside DBMSs
[PDF]GEOSPATIAL CONTEXT AWARENESS IN …
Context-aware pervasive systems External links:
Context-Aware Pervasive Systems
Internet of Things External links:
AT&T M2X: Build solutions for the Internet of Things
Physical Web Touchpoint Browsing for the Internet of Things
Flash mob External links:
Book A Flash Mob For Hire – Worldwide – BookAFlashMob…
Flash Mob Proposal at Mock Volleyball Tournament | Time
WELCOME TO DENVER FLASH MOB! – Denver Flash Mob
Mobile device External links:
Duke Health Mobile Device Manager
Mobile Tracker – a mobile device IP address tracking
Description of Windows Mobile Device Center
Treasure hunt External links:
Duck Life: Treasure Hunt – Problem Solving Adventure Game
Great Iowa Treasure Hunt – Official Site
Roel Pieper External links:
Roel Pieper – WSJ
Augmented reality External links:
Augmented Reality – Mashable
ZapWorks – Create Amazing Augmented Reality …
Mira Prism Augmented Reality Headset
Activity recognition External links:
Activity Recognition API | Google Developers
Web of Things External links:
The Social Web of Things – YouTube
Managing the Web of Things – ScienceDirect
Building the Web of Things Book – Web of Things
Mobile game External links:
Hunted Cow – Browser and Mobile Game Publisher
goGame – goGame is a mobile game publisher and …
Home automation External links:
Home Automation and Smart Home Systems | Control4
Smart Home Automation | Savant
Live action role-playing game External links:
The Age of Heroes: A Live Action Role-Playing Game – …
Stefano Marzano External links:
Stefano Marzano – Home | Facebook
Autonomous agent External links:
Title: Autonomous Agent Behaviour Modelled in PRISM – …
Gaetano Borriello External links:
Gaetano Borriello Profiles | Facebook
Albrecht Schmidt External links:
Lisa Albrecht Schmidt | Facebook
Albrecht Schmidt (@albrechtschmidt) | Twitter
Virtual reality External links:
FlyInside: Virtual Reality for FSX, Prepar3D, and X-Plane
FreeflyVR is a Virtual Reality headset for mobile phones
Merge VR | Virtual Reality, powered by your smartphone
Smarter Planet External links:
IBM100 – Smarter Planet – IBM – United States
Ambient device External links:
About Ambient Devices
Ambient Devices Company Profile | Owler
IEEE 802.15.4 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.15.4 and Zigbee – University of Kentucky
.NET Gadgeteer External links:
Microsoft .NET Gadgeteer – Home | Facebook
Microsoft .NET Gadgeteer – Home
.NET Gadgeteer – Microsoft Research
Computer-supported cooperative work External links:
[PDF]Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW)
Smart TV External links:
Smart TV (2014) – IMDb
Samsung Smart TV – TV Has Never Been This Smart
VIZIO Smart TV Apps | VIZIO
Alternate reality game External links:
Alternate Reality Game for Emergency Response Training…
Endgame: Ancient Truth – The Alternate Reality Game – …
Electronic health record External links:
myD-H | eD-H Electronic Health Record of Dartmouth-Hitchcock
ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD (EHR) Implementation, Use, and Impacts: Provider Case Studies A LeadingAge CAST Report
CampDoc.com Electronic Health Record / Online …