What is involved in Agile Java
Find out what the related areas are that Agile Java connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Agile Java thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Agile Java journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Agile Java leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Agile Java related domains to cover and 286 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Agile Java, Software quality, Agile modeling, Stand-up meeting, Data science, Technical debt, Service-oriented architecture, Software development methodology, Elephant in the room, Software craftsmanship, Systems engineering, Trygve Reenskaug, Software development life cycle, Programming tool, Waterfall model, Adaptive software development, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Watts Humphrey, Scaled Agile Framework, Rate of return, Incremental build model, Capability Maturity Model, Legacy system, Computer programming, Planning poker, Requirements analysis, Dynamic Systems Development Method, Philippe Kruchten, Software maintenance, Software architecture, ISO 9001, Software engineering, Systems analysis, User story, Object model, Object-oriented programming, Integrated Authority File, Model-driven development, Work in process, Software configuration management, Verification and Validation, Enterprise architecture, IT infrastructure, Disciplined agile delivery, Data modeling, Risk analysis, Business intelligence, Build automation, Pair Programming, Unit testing, Programming paradigm, Software documentation, Aspect-oriented software development, Change control board, ISO 26262, Story-driven modeling, Application release automation, UML tools, Project team, Team software process, Domain-driven design, Code refactoring, Project management triangle, Collaborating, learning and adapting, Engagement marketing, Software development process, Pull-based agile coaching, Entity–relationship model:
Agile Java Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Agile Java projects and remodel and develop an effective Agile Java strategy.
– Can we add value to the current Agile Java decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Agile Java. How do we gain traction?
– What is the purpose of Agile Java in relation to the mission?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Software quality results and work towards be a leading Software quality expert.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– How can you negotiate Agile Java successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Agile Java leader?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– How will you know that the Agile Java project has been successful?
Agile modeling Critical Criteria:
Adapt Agile modeling planning and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the business goals Agile Java is aiming to achieve?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Read up on Stand-up meeting decisions and change contexts.
– Which customers cant participate in our Agile Java domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does Agile Java analysis show the relationships among important Agile Java factors?
– What will drive Agile Java change?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Devise Data science engagements and correct better engagement with Data science results.
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Agile Java moving forward?
– Have you identified your Agile Java key performance indicators?
– Is the scope of Agile Java defined?
Technical debt Critical Criteria:
Adapt Technical debt decisions and perfect Technical debt conflict management.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Agile Java project manager?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Agile Java been identified and analyzed?
– How important is Agile Java to the user organizations mission?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Service-oriented architecture projects and finalize specific methods for Service-oriented architecture acceptance.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Agile Java is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Agile Java ?
– Do we have past Agile Java Successes?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Chart Software development methodology outcomes and oversee Software development methodology requirements.
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Agile Java delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does our organization need more Agile Java education?
– What is our Agile Java Strategy?
Elephant in the room Critical Criteria:
Adapt Elephant in the room tactics and define what our big hairy audacious Elephant in the room goal is.
– What is the source of the strategies for Agile Java strengthening and reform?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Agile Java?
– What are internal and external Agile Java relations?
Software craftsmanship Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Software craftsmanship projects and prioritize challenges of Software craftsmanship.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Agile Java in a volatile global economy?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Agile Java project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Agile Java project lifecycle?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Agile Java that make it risky?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Systems engineering planning and differentiate in coordinating Systems engineering.
– When we try to quantify Systems Engineering in terms of capturing productivity (i.e., size/effort) data to incorporate into a parametric model, what size measure captures the amount of intellectual work performed by the systems engineer?
– The pp and the semp define the tasks and schedule for the project and the processes that will be followed to produce the deliverables. once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– What constraints apply, either in the nature and scope of our design effort (time, cost, funding, and other resources) or in the nature (size, cost, weight, etc.) of our solution?
– How do we achieve sufficient predictability in developing the system so as to enable meaningful costed and time-bounded, resourced plans to be formed?
– To apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– What happens if new needs (or more likely new requirements) are identified after the final needs or requirements have been developed?
– How will we know when our design effort has produced a solution which will satisfy the objectives within the constraints?
– Is sufficient schedule time allocated to allow for dependencies on commercial off-the-shelf cots product deliveries?
– What is the structure of the different information aspects on the interface?
– What is the detailed set of functions and properties of a given interface?
– Is the funding for the project secure, or is only part of it in place?
– Do the requirements satisfy the intent and all key items of the need?
– What are the expectations and limits of the given integration?
– Are the requirements mapped to one or more user needs?
– How do we go about Comparing Agile Java approaches/solutions?
– Where would we like to be in the future?
– Multiple development cycles?
– Right implementation?
– What option is best?
– What is a system?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Trygve Reenskaug decisions and create a map for yourself.
– Is there a Agile Java Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Software development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Software development life cycle risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Software development life cycle.
– Does Agile Java include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Programming tool decisions and spearhead techniques for implementing Programming tool.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Agile Java goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How can the value of Agile Java be defined?
– What are current Agile Java Paradigms?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Waterfall model planning and forecast involvement of future Waterfall model projects in development.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Agile Java, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is there any existing Agile Java governance structure?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Value Adaptive software development leadership and finalize the present value of growth of Adaptive software development.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Agile Java services/products?
– Do those selected for the Agile Java team have a good general understanding of what Agile Java is all about?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Agile Java Management?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Communicate about ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 goals and adjust implementation of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Agile Java project?
– To what extent does management recognize Agile Java as a tool to increase the results?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Analyze Watts Humphrey goals and secure Watts Humphrey creativity.
– Think about the people you identified for your Agile Java project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are specific Agile Java Rules to follow?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Scaled Agile Framework engagements and spearhead techniques for implementing Scaled Agile Framework.
– Think about the functions involved in your Agile Java project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Do Agile Java rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Why are Agile Java skills important?
Rate of return Critical Criteria:
Align Rate of return governance and work towards be a leading Rate of return expert.
– Why should managers set the required rate of return higher than the rate at which money can be borrowed when making a typical capital budgeting decision?
– When using the net present value method, how does one know whether the true rate of return is greater or less than the discount rate?
– When using the time adjusted rate of return method, how does one know when the true rate of return has been found?
– Is the true rate of return greater than or less than the discount rate?
– What vendors make products that address the Agile Java needs?
– What is Internal Rate of Return (IRR)?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Analyze Incremental build model adoptions and assess and formulate effective operational and Incremental build model strategies.
– What business benefits will Agile Java goals deliver if achieved?
– How much does Agile Java help?
Capability Maturity Model Critical Criteria:
Derive from Capability Maturity Model tactics and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Capability Maturity Model projects.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Agile Java is underway?
– Are assumptions made in Agile Java stated explicitly?
Legacy system Critical Criteria:
Grasp Legacy system outcomes and gather practices for scaling Legacy system.
– What if resources are at the end of their lifecycles, are expensive to operate and maintain, and the skills needed to add functionality or capacity are not readily available?
– How can you create a cross application architecture that supports your current systems, while at the same time accommodating changing business needs?
– Are there technological or capacity constraints from the legacy systems that would mandate or preclude real-time integration with the system?
– Is a credible migration plan (for data, applications, and legacy system phase-out) from the existing to the proposed environment presented?
– How will you handle the legal implications? What are the challenges associated with Data Quality or with working alongside legacy systems?
– Is the system capable, or can it be made capable, of being interoperable and integrated with other systems?
– How to move the data in legacy systems to the cloud environment without interrupting business operations?
– Can we understand the timeframe given replacing the current legacy system with the new systems?
– Should there be a complete replacement of legacy mainframes and applications?
– Can we convert arbitrary or legacy programs to hardware ?
– What is the format in which data is interchanged?
– What is the complexity of the output produced?
– Is the software system functionally adequate?
– How many activities compose the process?
– When and where is the management done?
– How will we operate in the future?
– Is the software system effective?
– Is the software system safe?
– Legacy data to import?
– Legacy systems?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Computer programming projects and create a map for yourself.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Agile Java processes?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Agile Java objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What is our formula for success in Agile Java ?
Planning poker Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Planning poker adoptions and integrate design thinking in Planning poker innovation.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Agile Java strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Agile Java process?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Categorize Requirements analysis planning and adjust implementation of Requirements analysis.
– Are accountability and ownership for Agile Java clearly defined?
– Why is Agile Java important for you now?
– Who sets the Agile Java standards?
Dynamic Systems Development Method Critical Criteria:
See the value of Dynamic Systems Development Method risks and customize techniques for implementing Dynamic Systems Development Method controls.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Agile Java?
– Is maximizing Agile Java protection the same as minimizing Agile Java loss?
Philippe Kruchten Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Philippe Kruchten projects and shift your focus.
– What are the usability implications of Agile Java actions?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Judge Software maintenance results and budget for Software maintenance challenges.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– What are the barriers to increased Agile Java production?
– What is Effective Agile Java?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Align Software architecture management and optimize Software architecture leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the short and long-term Agile Java goals?
– What are the long-term Agile Java goals?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Meet over ISO 9001 visions and triple focus on important concepts of ISO 9001 relationship management.
– What are the key elements of your Agile Java performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Will Agile Java have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– What are our Agile Java Processes?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Drive Software engineering issues and point out Software engineering tensions in leadership.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Agile Java processes of our organization?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Map Systems analysis tasks and triple focus on important concepts of Systems analysis relationship management.
– What qualifications should the Systems Analysis team be looking for when hiring their new team member?
– What criteria are most appropriate for assessing whether the systems attainments are adequate?
– What service providers would be able to build this application if outsourced?
– Is Agile Java dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What types of planning are necessary to ensure the system s success?
– In which of the stages will end-user involvement be most extensive?
– Do you think users make the final switch to the new system easily?
– What are the organizations relationships with other organizations?
– How has computing been used to support requirements determination?
– How should Systems Analysis incorporate multisectoral components?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– Why is planning an important step in systems development?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– What are the project development team s roles?
– When are users trained to use the new system?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– Systems Analysis and design: what is it?
– How do we use life cycle assessment?
– Can a step be eliminated?
User story Critical Criteria:
Trace User story goals and perfect User story conflict management.
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– Can we do Agile Java without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How to Secure Agile Java?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Object model goals and improve Object model service perception.
– How do we Improve Agile Java service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who will provide the final approval of Agile Java deliverables?
– Have all basic functions of Agile Java been defined?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Confer over Object-oriented programming leadership and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Object-oriented programming decisions.
– Does the Agile Java task fit the clients priorities?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Integrated Authority File results and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Integrated Authority File decisions.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Agile Java effort?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Model-driven development projects and describe the risks of Model-driven development sustainability.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Agile Java leaders?
Work in process Critical Criteria:
Deduce Work in process governance and probe Work in process strategic alliances.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Agile Java process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Agile Java process available?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Agile Java process?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Jump start Software configuration management governance and find the essential reading for Software configuration management researchers.
– When a Agile Java manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Agile Java processes?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Verification and Validation Critical Criteria:
Generalize Verification and Validation issues and plan concise Verification and Validation education.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Agile Java forward?
– Are there Agile Java Models?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Judge Enterprise architecture quality and plan concise Enterprise architecture education.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– Who needs to know about Agile Java ?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
– What threat is Agile Java addressing?
IT infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Recall IT infrastructure visions and mentor IT infrastructure customer orientation.
– Can we achieve even more efficient utilization of software and hardware within mission systems and IT infrastructure investments?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
– Why should we adopt a Agile Java framework?
– Are there recognized Agile Java problems?
– How do we keep improving Agile Java?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Focus on Disciplined agile delivery projects and tour deciding if Disciplined agile delivery progress is made.
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– Are there Agile Java problems defined?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Data modeling failures and observe effective Data modeling.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Agile Java? There might be some that are less obvious?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Risk analysis quality and point out Risk analysis tensions in leadership.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Analyze Business intelligence risks and improve Business intelligence service perception.
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI Key Performance Indicators) did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
– Can your software connect to all forms of data, from text and Excel files to cloud and enterprise-grade databases, with a few clicks?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Can you easily add users and features to quickly scale and customize to your organizations specific needs?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– What are the most common applications of business intelligence BI technology solutions?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– What specialized bi knowledge does your business have that can be leveraged?
– What are the key skills a Business Intelligence Analyst should have?
– What type and complexity of system administration roles?
– What are the pillar concepts of business intelligence?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
– How does social media redefine business intelligence?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– What are typical data-mining applications?
– How is business intelligence disseminated?
– Is your bi software easy to understand?
– Types of data sources supported?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Build automation tactics and look for lots of ideas.
– Is the Agile Java organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Think of your Agile Java project. what are the main functions?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Mine Pair Programming governance and gather practices for scaling Pair Programming.
– Do the Agile Java decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Unit testing Critical Criteria:
Value Unit testing adoptions and devise Unit testing key steps.
– How do we measure improved Agile Java service perception, and satisfaction?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Programming paradigm decisions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Programming paradigm.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Agile Java project?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Jump start Software documentation projects and proactively manage Software documentation risks.
– How do we know that any Agile Java analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
X-ray Aspect-oriented software development goals and devote time assessing Aspect-oriented software development and its risk.
Change control board Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Change control board issues and spearhead techniques for implementing Change control board.
ISO 26262 Critical Criteria:
Explore ISO 26262 failures and pay attention to the small things.
– In a project to restructure Agile Java outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How can you measure Agile Java in a systematic way?
Story-driven modeling Critical Criteria:
Steer Story-driven modeling strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Story-driven modeling projects.
– Among the Agile Java product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Agile Java opportunities costing us money?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
X-ray Application release automation failures and correct Application release automation management by competencies.
– Do we monitor the Agile Java decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is Supporting Agile Java documentation required?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Have a session on UML tools management and report on the economics of relationships managing UML tools and constraints.
Project team Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Project team goals and reduce Project team costs.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Agile Java information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Is the project using any technologies that have not been widely deployed or that the project team is unfamiliar with?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Agile Java with what users do day-to-day?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– Project Team: Who will be on the project and for which dates?
– Describe the Leadership and Motivation for the Project Team?
– Did the project team have enough people to execute the project plan?
– Did the project team have the right skills?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Understand Team software process goals and observe effective Team software process.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Agile Java values?
– How do we maintain Agile Javas Integrity?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Detail Domain-driven design risks and finalize the present value of growth of Domain-driven design.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Agile Java products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Code refactoring Critical Criteria:
Apply Code refactoring risks and develop and take control of the Code refactoring initiative.
Project management triangle Critical Criteria:
Check Project management triangle outcomes and devote time assessing Project management triangle and its risk.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Agile Java? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Collaborating, learning and adapting Critical Criteria:
Explore Collaborating, learning and adapting quality and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Collaborating, learning and adapting information.
– Does Agile Java appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Engagement marketing Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Engagement marketing visions and transcribe Engagement marketing as tomorrows backbone for success.
– what is the best design framework for Agile Java organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Reason over Software development process issues and develop and take control of the Software development process initiative.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
Pull-based agile coaching Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Pull-based agile coaching outcomes and oversee implementation of Pull-based agile coaching.
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Entity–relationship model tasks and achieve a single Entity–relationship model view and bringing data together.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Agile Java?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Agile Java activities?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Agile Java Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Agile Java External links:
agile Java Developer Jobs | Monster.com
Software quality External links:
Home | Software Quality Associates
Abstracta – Nearshore Software Quality Engineering …
Data science External links:
University of Wisconsin Data Science Degree Online
Data Science | The George Washington University
Technical debt External links:
A Primer on Technical Debt – Gartner
18F: Digital service delivery | Preventing technical debt
Technical Debt – Agile Web Development & Operations
Software development methodology External links:
A Complete Software Development Methodology | LANSA
Elephant in the room External links:
Elephant in the Room – W&S Financial Group Distributors
Elephant In The Room – Gemstones | Sola Tunes
The Elephant in the Room – YouTube
Software craftsmanship External links:
hello2morrow – Empowering Software Craftsmanship
Dedicated software craftsmanship // COAS Software …
Software Craftsmanship Principles & Practices | 8th Light
Systems engineering External links:
Solers, Inc. :: Software & Systems Engineering
Innoslate | PLM and Systems Engineering Tools
Systems Engineering | IT Services Company | …
Software development life cycle External links:
What is SDLC? Understand the Software Development Life Cycle
Software Development Life Cycle (sdlc) – Home | Facebook
Programming tool External links:
RESCUE® Select™ Motor Programming Tool – ecmdi.com
NuMicro ISP Programming Tool for T-PRIV – SMOK® …
17-144 – XS Smart Sensor Pro+ Programming Tool
Waterfall model External links:
The waterfall model is a sequential design process, used in software development processes, in which progress is seen as flowing steadily downwards (like a waterfall) through the phases of conception, initiation, analysis, design, construction, testing, production/implementation and maintenance.
What project or company uses the waterfall model? – Quora
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Adaptive software development External links:
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
Adaptive Software Development Tutorial – tutorialspoint.com
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
www.iso.org › … › Standards catalogue › Browse by TC › ISO/IEC JTC 1
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey Jr. | | Thoroughbred Racing Dudes
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
[PDF]Overview of the Scaled Agile Framework® for Lean …
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.5) – Scale Enterprise Agile
Rate of return External links:
Internal Rate Of Return – IRR
Internal Rate of Return Calculator | IRR & NPV Calculator
Internal Rate of Return (IRR) – Math is Fun
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental Build Model (Animation Project) – YouTube
Legacy system External links:
Legacy System Catalog – Implant Direct
Legacy system legal definition of Legacy system
[PDF]Legacy Systems Costing You
Computer programming External links:
M State – Computer Programming
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming Specialist AAS – Lone Star College
Planning poker External links:
Frequently Asked Questions | Planning Poker
Print your own Planning Poker Game – Hennebert
Free Workshop on Agile Planning Poker Estimation
Requirements analysis External links:
Business Requirements Analysis – Project Management …
Introduction to Requirements Analysis | About …
[PDF]Data Requirements Analysis Process – knowledge …
Dynamic Systems Development Method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Dynamic Systems Development Method Archives – SPC …
Philippe Kruchten External links:
Philippe Kruchten (@pbpk) | Twitter
Software maintenance External links:
Citrix Software Maintenance Support Program – Citrix
Software architecture External links:
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Archangel Design – Software Architecture Consulting
Introduction to Software Architecture – YouTube
ISO 9001 External links:
Home – ISO 9001 certified custom sheet extruder — Pacur
What Is ISO 9001? | eHow
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Systems analysis External links:
Political Systems Analysis
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
User story External links:
StoriesOnBoard – The User Story Mapping Tool
The New User Story Backlog is a Map – Jeff Patton & Associates
User Stories and User Story Examples by Mike Cohn
Object model External links:
COM: Component Object Model Technologies
Object-oriented programming External links:
Kick-Starting C# Object-Oriented Programming | …
Object-Oriented Programming – YouTube
Model-driven development External links:
Model-Driven Development, From Object-Oriented Design …
Work in process External links:
Work in process. (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Inventory Summary Work in Process Summary
Work in progress vs work in process – Grammarist
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
[PDF]Software Configuration Management – University of …
Set up the software configuration management …
Verification and Validation External links:
About Verification and Validation | VA Mobile
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Enterprise Architecture Program: Publications, …
IT infrastructure External links:
IT Infrastructure Services | Accenture
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Meetup
Data modeling External links:
Data Modeling in Visio 2013 – YouTube
[PDF]Spatial data modeling (types) – UTSA
[PDF]Data Modeling Basics – Pennsylvania
Risk analysis External links:
Project Management and Risk Analysis Software | Safran
Full Monte Project Risk Analysis from Barbecana
Economic and Risk Analysis – PCAOB
Business intelligence External links:
[PDF]Position Title: Business Intelligence Analyst – ttra
Build automation External links:
What is Build Automation / Automated Build? | Agile Alliance
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming – YouTube
Pair Programming: Does It Really Work? | Agile Alliance
Unit testing External links:
What is Unit Testing? | Agile Alliance
Unit testing and SMTP – ThinqLinq
Unit Testing – Efficient Java Matrix Library
Programming paradigm External links:
A Secure Programming Paradigm for Network Virtualization
Software documentation External links:
Great Software Documentation, Inc.
Label Print MIS Software Documentation | Label Traxx
Welcome! – Customer Support Software Documentation – 1
Change control board External links:
Change Control Board • ITS: Colorado College
Change Control Board | FAMIT
ISO 26262 External links:
What Is ISO 26262? | IQS, Inc.
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation with Database Automation
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Project team External links:
North Tarrant Express Project Team – NTE Mobility Partners
Project Team | The Commons | Ursinus College
Project Team Roles and Responsibilities | Usability.gov
Team software process External links:
Introduction to the Team Software Process by Watts S. …
Introduction to the Team Software Process | StickyMinds
Domain-driven design External links:
DSL Platform – Domain-Driven Design
Domain-Driven Design Fundamentals | Pluralsight
Code refactoring External links:
Code Refactoring – Interactive System for Ice sheet Simulation
Code Refactoring – PowerTheShell
Code Refactoring (Software Gardening – Pruning) | …
Project management triangle External links:
Spotlight on the Project Management Triangle
Project Management Triangle • Xennsoft | MLM Software …
Understanding The Project Management Triangle (or …
Engagement marketing External links:
Digital Engagement Marketing Platform
Rottman Creative – Engagement marketing that drives …
GMR Marketing | A Global Engagement Marketing Agency
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
What is Google’s software development process? – Quora
During which phase of the software development process …